Want to join one of the leading technology companies in Leeds? Enjoy working for fast paced early start-ups? Passionate about business operations and the future of work? If you want to develop your career in a fun working environment and booming sector this is your opportunity.
Clara Workspace Management is on a mission to make peoples' working lives better by working hybrid. We believe that through technology we can help businesses thrive in the hybrid world. One centralised platform for workspace management. One instant-book marketplace for services like cleaning, stationery and fridge-filling. One platform to build a greener, more inclusive and flexible approach to work.
We are looking for our first operational hire to join our team and work closely alongside Clara’s founder to build operational processes from scratch.
- 2-3 years of experience in an operational role where you managed supplier relationships
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Comfortable working at an early stage company - things will move fast and you’ll have to constantly adapt to new challenges
- A self-starter who can cope with a high level of autonomy in their role
- Knowledge of B2B office service industry is preferable
- Acquire, onboard and train new suppliers to the Clara platform
- Help develop service offerings and product lists to maximise revenue from customers
- Ensure our suppliers provide excellent service quality levels and communicate well with customers
- Implement strategy, policies and procedures to help with the day-to-day running of the business and propose and execute process improvements
- Set KPIs for suppliers and present the results to the team at weekly meetings
- £30,000 p/a + generous equity package
- Access to a swanky co-working space in the centre of town
- Equipment stipend + wellness allowance
- Weekly team training + team lunch
- Regular socials
Apply for this job